- High performance barrier coat primer
- Barrier over incompatible / unknown coatings
- Excellent anti-corrosive primer for all metals
- Apply by brush or roller
- Use on steel, wood, masonry, aluminum & fiberglass
- Great coverage & hiding
- Great recoatability - dries fast
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
- Sort by Name
Perfect for sealing/priming sanded fiberglass, over incompatible or unknown antifoulings, sealing off TBT antifoulings and priming underwater metals. Barriershield is a high performance coating for marine and industrial environments.
Bottom Protect 70 is a two component epoxy primer with excellent adhesive properties on sanded fiberglass and as an anticorrosive primer on properly prepared metal substrates such as aluminum, steel and lead. Can be applied by spray or roller for large surfaces and by brush for small areas and touch up. Generally used as part of a system for below the waterline but can be used as a primer in topsides applications as well. Ideal for application to sanded fiberglass for osmosis prevention and as an anti-osmosis treatment. Provides a seamless high build epoxy coating that renders a water barrier that eliminates any direct path for water migration. Suggested Uses: Barrier Coat on Fiberglass and for Metal Priming
- High build application - ONLY 2 coats needed
- Prevents water absorption and blistering
- Eliminates direct path of water migration
- Barrier coat - 2 coats yields 10 mils dry
- Application to fiberglass, aluminum and steel surfaces
- Available in white and gray
Bottom Protect Primer is a heavy duty 3:1 epoxy coating that prevents water absorption and blistering of your fiberglass hull. Bottom Protect Primer provides a seamless epoxy coating that creates a high build water barrier that eliminates any direct path for water migration. Suggested Uses:
- Prevents Water Absorption and Blistering.
- Eliminates Direct Path for Water Migration.
- Heavy Duty 3:1 Epoxy Coating.
- Excellent Anti-corrosive Substrate Primer for Metals.