SHELTER ISLAND PLUS is a high performance solvent-base antifouling that uses a high-end technology of Zinc Pyrithione & Zinc Oxide. SHELTER ISLAND PLUS provides multi season antifouling protection against barnacles, algae and hydroids in salt and fresh water on boat bottoms only. Its ablative copolymer base renders a smooth finish with durability and abrasion resistance. SHELTER ISLAND PLUS releases biocide by the constant exposure of new paint film to the water. SHELTER ISLAND PLUS has universal application over all types of properly prepared bottom paints. For use on fast fiberglass boats, as well as aluminum, wood and steel hulls.
- Most effective environmentally friendly antifouling paint available
- Multi-season protection against hard and soft growth in moderate fouling conditions
- Completely COPPER-FREE biocides
- Perfect choice for hulls, outdrives & environmentally conscious boaters
- Enhanced speed and premium performance
- Compatible over existing antifoulant