ARMADA WOOD FINISHES are unique high performance interior and exterior wood treatments. Armada Wood Finishes contain synthetic transparent iron oxide pigments, which shield the wood against sunlight. This effectively protects the wood’s lining, a key component in its strength, which is degraded by exposure to UV. It has excellent weathering properties and, importantly, is flexible. This characteristic means that its protective shell is very resistant to impact damage and abrasion, and allows for natural expansion and contraction of wood.
- High performance synthetic wood finishes that allows the wood to breathe
- Contain synthetic transparent iron oxide pigments which shield the wood against sunlight
- Protective shell is very resistant to impact damage and abrasion
- Flexible which allows for natural expansion and contraction of wood
- Available in gloss and satin finishes