ARMADA WOOD FINISHES are unique high performance interior and exterior wood treatments. Armada Wood Finishes contain synthetic transparent iron oxide pigments, which shield the wood against sunlight. This effectively protects the wood’s lining, a key component in its strength, which is degraded by exposure to UV. It has excellent weathering properties and, importantly, is flexible. This characteristic means that its protective shell is very resistant to impact damage and abrasion, and allows for natural expansion and contraction of wood.
- Translucent finishes for interior and exterior wood and teak
- Superb alternative to wood oils, sealers, stain or varnish.
- Easy to apply, quick drying, flexible, superb flow and leveling
- Allows the wood to breathe and moisture to escape from the wood
- No sanding required between coats